Dr John Allen – Physiotherapist
John started the first Sports Council injury clinic at Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, and subsequently three British Olympic Association accredited clinics.
- Lecturer and clinical tutor, post-graduate doctors, MSc in Sports Medicine, London University.
- Clinical tutor and examiner, Physiotherapy MSc, Sports Rehabilitation BSc, London Universities.
- Doctorate in musculoskeletal screening; incorporating implementation of musculo-skeletal assessment for elite UK Athletes.
- Senior Clinical Fellow Hertfordshire University.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Medicine
- Neurology Specialist
Coaching education to senior coaching level in all track and field events including coaching to achieve athletes Olympic selection.
Lead physiotherapist, GB, Olympic and England Athletics, including the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi.
Expert witness for physiotherapy medico-legal reporting.
John has always been a keen sportsman and was a junior international hurdler; later playing league volleyball and competing in triathlon.